The voting is up for next week's basket. Vote for what you would like to get. I will do my best in getting what the majority of people vote for, but please remember we also go off of price. If it is too expensive, we won't be getting it. Also, we have a few people who are getting a basket from us and one from Shantell. I will do my best to get different things than they got the week before.
How yummy was the bread??? This week I will be ordering the bread and Liz will be ordering the produce. Please get me your bread orders by Thursday evening! I will be ordering the bread first thing Friday morning. Here is a refresher of what we can order and prices on things.
Bread $1.40
| Granny's White |
| Granny's Sprouted Wheat |
| Granny's Wheat + Fiber |
| Granny's Multi-Grain |
| Dunford Wheat Bread |
| Dunford White Bread |
| 8 Pack Hamburger Wheat Bun |
| 8 Pack Dunford Hot Dog Buns |
| 8 Pack Dunford Hamburger Buns |
| Dunford French Bread |
| SPECIALTY BREAD $2.40 |
| Raisin Bread |
| Cinnamon Bread |
| 12 Pack Dunford Dinner Rolls |
If you haven't ordered bread yet, you should try it. I have heard it is the same bread they sell at Costco, and it is slightly cheaper. This bread also freezes well!
Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great week!
Thanks so much, Breanna! I really appreciate all you do.
ReplyDelete